Women Empowerment Program
About Women Empowerment
“There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women” , on the basis of this, a society or community, along with family can be developed sustainably with the help of women empowerment. When women will be empowered, this will contribute to the productivity, and health of whole family. This will help in improving the status of community and also prospectus generation.
Equal rights are not given to women due to their dependency on their family for livelihood as they have no earnings. Women have less access to various essential resources and employment opportunity due to which, women are victim of domestic violence. Empowered women are the framework, which provide desired framework to society and help in sustainable development. It is essential that the leadership should be implemented such that women can be empowered. This process of empowerment also helps in reducing the economic productivity and development of society. Empowerment will also help women to protect themselves from domestic violence and lead a dignified life.
In a true sense, women empowerment can be done when women are educated and financially can assist their families. Empowered women will work for the benefit of her family and will help in sustainable development of the society. Women education plays an important role in educating the society, as they will be able to educate their children.
Empowerment of women will help in empowering the future in terms of education and will help in eradicating poverty.
Duration : 15 Days
Country : Nepal
After Breakfast, proceed for your Volunteer Work during for around 5 hours during the day. Packed lunch can be provided to you by our team. Evening return to volunteer house, dinner and overnight stay.
- Pick up from nearest Airport Assisted pick up from nearest Airport on arrival. Airport drop on departure.
- Accommodation Accommodation at an IDEX accommodation facility with up-to 4 participants per room of same gender.
- Meals Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) as per the meal plan.
- Program coordinator Presence of a dedicated program coordinator throughout the program for project and general support.
- Transportation Local transportation from accommodation to project.
- Extensive pre-departure information, port-arrival printed material, regular training and support by IDEX for preparing the participants for their experience.
- All material and resources required for the volunteer project
- Any air fares.
- Visa fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the sample itinerary.