Read Our Best-Selling Book
Make Travel Matter
Have your vacations been leaving you with empty pockets, pointless souvenirs, and forgettable experiences?
The travel industry lures us in with enticing advertisements that boast idyllic beaches, perfectly blue waters, and captivating adventures.
But, it glosses over the reality of bloated trips that offer no time to embrace the travel experience and relaxation we seek.
We take our trips to regain balance but return more tired than ever. Is there a way to travel that enlivens, strengthens, and satisfies us?
If you are looking for greater value and fulfillment from your journeys, Make Travel Matter will help you discover:
- Simple steps to significantly enhance your next trip.
- How the popular focus on “more, more, more” negatively impacts your level of satisfaction when traveling.
- How adding an element of volunteering to your plans can change an “average” trip into an extraordinary one!
- How to bypass the made-for-tourists charade of travel industry and experience the authentic culture of your travel destination.
- Your ability to make a lasting impact
- The difference good travel choices can make for you and those around you.